Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Clean as snow

When I woke up this morning and peeked out of the window it was still fairly dark. Although I could see the shine from the light and the beautiful glittering of the snow. As I looked at it more I was thinking, "How beautiful it would be if we all could say, I'm as pure and clean as snow!" Its a pretty sad statement when one says, 'Wow, I really wish I would have never done that!" Or "If only I would have walked away from that..." Nevertheless, we can all be pure as snow when we are washed with the blood of Jesus. Its just our bodies which will have a few marks from the foolishness we have done. There are already 9-10 year olds in this world who are dirty, in and out! Now that my friends, is shocking! I am 15 and there are a few times in my past life where I often think, "Wow, why did that have to happen to me, or why God did this have to be?" I have asked for forgiveness to God many times, and have always put a statement in my mind to start my day off, "Lord keep me pure today!" Our souls can be fresh and clean with the blood. Jesus can wash away all our filth and make us clean. How would you like to say with a pure clean conscience, " I am clean and have been washed with the blood and can now sart a new begining with my God." I sure do like that way! Think about it, and make your life right with God, and think twice next time when you are in a situation where sin is right before your eyes. Turn around and simply say no without any doubt.

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God” (Matthew 5:8).

1 comment:

Hannah's Reading Room said...

I know what you mean 100%!!!!!!!!
I yern to be white as snow someday in heaven. Everyday I try to start with "What does the Lord have for me today."
Kaila
P.S. I want to see your purity ring on Sunday.