Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pray for the ones in need!

I'm sorry y'all! I've been just so busy that posting on my blog isn't part of my life lately. I'm telling ya, being a Junior this year really holds you back for some hours! Anyways, my post isn't about my school life! :)

I was thinking today (like usual), how my mom always told me from little on, perhaps when I was 5 or 6 how the power of prayer works and how to use it everywhere no matter knowing the person or not. This is what she has taught me, "Vanessa, whenever you hear an ambulance, voice a 5 second prayer in your mind for that person, that the Lord will be on his/her side and that if they are not saved that either the doctor or nurse will be the witness to this lost soul." Sure enough, I do keep that statement in mind whenever one passes by, (believe me, you'll notice how often it happens).

1. Whenever you hear an ambulance siren, say a prayer for the person inside!

And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up... James 5:15 (a)

That's all have for now. May the Lord be with all of you, keep strong, press forward, and pure before the eyes of the Lord. Have a blessed week and a joyous day!

1 comment:

Kalani said...

I thought of this post when I heard a siren this past weekend and so I prayed for the people.
By the way, when you click on maiden of purity on the comment link - you can't get to your blog. You might want to check this out and see what's wrong. Just thought I let you know!