Monday, September 8, 2008

Press forward!

This has helped me a bunch over the past 2 years when I had to move from my home state, and when going through some difficult times last year. I just thought about sharing this with all of you.

Don't waste time grieving over the past mistakes. Learn from them and move on!

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before. Philippians 3:14

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa that's aweosme! That's something I need almost EVERY day!!! Ü thanks

Lydia said...

Great post. And you and Kalani (do you 2 know each other) have been such an encouragement to me. As I read your blogs I feel we have lots in common. I am challenged to pray for people more and I'll pray for you too in your school work.
Do you email? I don't know how but I would love to email you if possible.

Vanessa said...

Yes, Kalani and I are friends! We email when we can, because we don't see each other often anymore. She's a really great godly young lady. By the way, how old are you?