Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another blog to follow!

Hey girls and guys! I have this really GREAT blog to give y'all to check out. You can't leave a comment, but just reading the posts is enough. This girl is from my favorite place in the world and just about 15 miles from my previous home town. She's been my friend for some time now and we are no longer just friends...no longer just best friends...we're practically sisters. Yes, we even fight at times! :) Erica, has been coming to my blog over the past 8 months perhaps and she has been talking about getting a blog together and finally she took the moment and did it! The latest post, "Beautiful" is absolutely, well the title says it, 'BEAUTIFUL! Take a minute or two and check her blog out. She just started it about 1 week ago. Since you can't leave her a comment, leave a comment on my blog (this post) and tell her what you think about it! She's a normal girl like us all, well, can we even say 'normal' anymore, what is normal by the way?! She loves the Lord with all her heart, and is a one of those friends who listens to everything you need to say. I guess her blog title explains it all, "Southern Maiden", yes, the south is the best!

Here is the link, http://www.mysouthernsky.blogspot.com/ .

4 comments:

Kalani said...

It's wonderful! Great posts! The layout is so nice and inviting!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Keep your work going. I love your post...kinda heart convicting. I love Christian blogs.

Lydia said...

I think thats so cool ya'll are such good friends and I like her blog.
Sorry I never posted what God's been teaching me through His awesome Word about single girls. I just don't have time to do as much blogging as I want to. But if you are searching for answers like I was about just how does God call us to live before bringing a mate into our lives watch Return of the Daughters with Anna Sophia and Elizabeth Botkin. You may have seen or heard about it already but it so blessed me and though I don't beleive every girl must agree and live by this message at least watch it and let the Lord lead. Hope to hear from you again soon. Your sister in HIm...

Elena Pizarro said...

Erica -
I finally got to looking at your blog and I love it!!!!! It is really nice. I now have two blogs to check out!