Sunday, May 24, 2009

Going Away For A Little While...

Hello y'all! I have just a quick post and a quick reason for why I won't be posting for about 2 weeks. I am flying out of Europe tomorrow....yes, I'm quite nervous and yet have the voice within my mind telling me to be calm and still and know that I am with you. God is near me and will guide me all the way on this trip. I am going with my oldest brother, and will be visiting my grandparents for the time. I have traveled alone before, but never to a different country! So, this is all a bit *new* for me and a little bit scary. However, God is by my side and Satan is trying to imprint thoughts of worry, fright, and fear within me. I know better to fight against those fears, it's not easy because I do have thoughts of, "What if...?" My God is with me and will guide my footsteps along the way. I would appreciate the prayers, because I feel real scared at the moment. Thanks friends and till then....

4 comments:

Joshua said...

I will definitely be praying for you and your brother the next couple of weeks! Also, just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog! Y'all be safe, and may the Lord bless and keep you both during the trip!!!

Kalani said...

Vanessa,
I've been praying for you and will continue to pray! I hope you both have a witnessing opportunity on the plane! The Lord bless you with His peace that passes all understanding!
Kalani

Anonymous said...

I knew it, you will have so much fun, my sweet daughter. When you read this you will be back with us, we still miss ya. Love Mom

Elizabeth J. said...

You have a very nice blog here. Going to Europe sounds like a wonderful adventure.

P.S. I got here from the "Here I Stand" blog, feel free to stop by my blog.