Saturday, March 29, 2008

Why I haven't been posting...

The reason is....BECAUSE I FORGET!



Today as I was cleaning the kitchen after our late, late, breakfast I realized how my little sister Izzy was being a 'little helper!' She brought me all the dishes, wiped the table, swept the floor (trying to) and cleaned the patio glass door. She is only 3 and she already knows that cleaning and helping around the house is important. I know quite a few young children, from the ages of 2-6 who don't know a thing about cleaning. They will just literally sit and stare at you cleaning up there mess. I find this annoying and a task in which is missing and hasn't been enforced yet. We might as well start young and the more siblings that come around the less you'll have to do :)
That's what I've learned!



The way of the slothful man is as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous is made plain. Proverbs 15:19 (kjv.)



Slothful: Inactive; sluggish; lazy; indolent; idle. He that is slothful in his work

No comments: