Thursday, April 1, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Where have I been? I looked at my past post and noticed that it said, "February 28th!" And today is April 1st! It has been a busy past month...March Madness! :) I have had many thoughts of posting and continuing with my series, however, the time doesn't slow down for me. I feel like I need 48 hours, instead of 24 in a day! ;-) So, this is a very random post, just telling y'all that I'm still around and alive...haven't forgot about my blog and I am hoping to get a post up very, very soon! Please bare with me good people! I have been busy with work, school, church, music, household duties, being a daughter/sister/friend, and etc., etc., etc.! May you all be blessed this weekend as you reflect upon the resurrection of our dear Jesus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it has been awhile! Hopefully time will slow down and you can post! Miss your posts! :)

Jessica

Josh said...

Life IS busy isn't it?! Don't worry at all; living on a farm, I know what it is like to be constantly going and doing things, and I think that 48 hour days sound great!

Keeping you in my prayers,
Josh