Friday, June 12, 2009

My 11th Yr. of School is All Over!

Wow...you might be wondering why I'm saying wow, but once I explain my "WOW" you might be saying "WOW" too (or maybe not?!).

I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL! Today was my last day as a Junior in high school, I turned in all my tests, reports, and final exam, and finished it all with a great score! I have only one year left, and then my graduation of class 2010!

I'm so thrilled to finally have this school year behind me, it was the hardest and longest one ever, with all the homework, and not to forget, chemistry! God and I pulled it all the way through, we did it together and I also give credit to my mom and my oldest brother Marc who helped me with my chemical equations and algebraic equations! It was a tough nine months, and I know that the next 10 weeks of this summer will go by fast too before I start up again...senior year! Yikes! However, God pulled me through this one, and He won't let me down on the next one either! Praise God for this great report of completion and I also want to give congrats to all of you who graduated from this great task in this year of class 2009! Praise GOD for wise minds, and instilling within us a task of determination and diligence!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,awesome, and cool!!!!

Lydia said...

i only have one year left too. it's really exciting. What are you planning on doing after you graduate?

Vanessa said...

I'm not so sure yet; I'm not really that excited to go to college, I would rather have no more schooling. However, at the moment, it looks like I might be going to college. I actually wanna become a midwife, so I wanna train with my mom's midwife, and then go from there. Although, that would mean for me to move back to Texas!